Skip to content

[BUG] Can't sell individual items out of stack

agrisagris Member Posts: 581
edited January 2013 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.2)
Observed Behavior: When selling a stack of items to a merchant, you can only sell part of the item stack if it is in a gem / scroll / potion bag. If the item stack is in the regular inventory, you have to sell the whole stack or nothing.

Expected Behavior: stack selling of items works the same whether it is from containers or not, allowing the player to select how many out of the stack to sell. @Jalily
Post edited by agris on

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Double-clicking doesn't work for gems and potions either, at least not in the selling interface. It was like that in BG1 and BG2 as well. So not technically a bug, but one of those missing features that would be really handy to have. I'll add it as a feature request.
  • moopymoopy Member Posts: 938
    edited January 2013
    I just double clicked a stack of 5 pearls and was able to select between 1-5 of them out of my gem bag to sell any number I wanted to at once.

I then did the same for a stack of 3 burning hands scrolls out of a scroll case and was able to pick between 1, 2, or 3 to sell at the same time.

Edit:

Tested it in the inventory, that is NOT in a container, and it does not work. Interesting.
  • agrisagris Member Posts: 581
    edited January 2013
    @moopy @Jalily Interesting, yes I've been selling gems and potions out of bags, but scrolls directly out of the inventory. The bug is more broad. I'll edit my original post to reflect this.