Skip to content

Problems with Kagain

He joins me to search for caravan.
Inmediatly when i enter the caravan map he says he is tired of searching it.
And the bandit leader wont spawn :S is this normal?

Comments

• GaNoNGaNoN Member Posts: 151
    Btw im using the steam client. maybe its an old bug or something else i rly dont know
  • AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    No bug, he simply doesnt care about the caravan anymore - too much trouble. He will now follow you if you wish =)
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    No, it's normal. Unfortunately his quest is one of those things the oeiginal devs never had time to finish. The Unfinished Business mod (or possibly NPC Project, but I'm 95% certain it's UB) adds some more meat to Kagain's plot, but neither mods have been updated for BG:EE yet.
    scriver said:

No, it's normal. Unfortunately his quest is one of those things the oeiginal devs never had time to finish. The Unfinished Business mod (or possibly NPC Project, but I'm 95% certain it's UB) adds some more meat to Kagain's plot, but neither mods have been updated for BG:EE yet.

So how i do to go to bandit camp? i cant seem to spawn leader
  • AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    edited January 2013
    The bandit thing might be a bit confusing. Kagaing does not care particularily after dismissing the caravan. The bandit problem is connected to the main story, so just read the journal with the main quests - and do them to unveil more. @GaNoN

The bandit thing might be a bit confusing. Kagaing does not care particularily after dismissing the caravan. The bandit problem is connected to the main story, so just read the journal with the main quests - and do them to unveil more. @GaNoN

Can u PM me? i would appreciate more info i dont mind about minor spoilers, i rly need to reach bandit camp asap.
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    edited January 2013
    @GaNoN:

Go to Larswood and find Teven, or go to Peldvale and talk to Raiken. Either of them can lead you to the camp.

Alternatively,

Tranzig at Feldpost's Inn in Beregost might reveal its location through dialogue.
    shawne said:

@GaNoN:

Go to Larswood and find Teven, or go to Peldvale and talk to Raiken. Either of them can lead you to the camp.
    ty
  • ZanathKariashiZanathKariashi Member Posts: 2,869
    you can't reach the bandit camp till you clear Chapter 2. But after that, then the above suggestions work.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Spoilers. And answers to all quest questions that are not the NPC's personal quests.
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/75251-baldurs-gate/faqs