Skip to content

Able to play most every day

thursdays and sundays are pretty much the only days I cant play. because someone else uses the computer.
I dont talk, so skype and those things arent an option for me. I dont mind if I am not the leader, but I am just starting a character today if I play. I used to play a lot, back when I used Mplayer for this game and mech warrior, but will be a little rusty. I dont mind being a mage, but I am usually melee and chaotic/good or lawful/good.
I would really like to be in a party of three and everyone control two members, because that always felt to be the most fun, but I am totally flexible and interested in having a good time. -Alisha
p.s. I have the beamdog version

Comments

• IonMaidenIonMaiden Member Posts: 5
    Hello, I can play most days and am looking for someone to play with and also have the beamdog version. Do you have steam? Or something else we can easily chat on to arrange a game?
  • toanwrathtoanwrath Member Posts: 621
    edited January 2013
    I would also be interested in playing if you want another player. I am on Pacific time (GMT-8) and can play on Tuesdays, some Mondays and Wednesdays, and Friday/Saturday. I also don't have a way to voice communicate, but I have steam to message. If you are interested send me a message, I am totally down to control two members and am mostly flexible in what needs to be played. Sounds like fun!
  • trythisathometrythisathome Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2013
    awesome, we'll set it up on steam
  • toanwrathtoanwrath Member Posts: 621
    You can also send a message to me and/or IonMaiden (the letter symbol next to your screen name at the top left of the screen) that is private.