Skip to content

Yeslick will not speak when Dorn is in party

AnarielAnariel Member Posts: 0
edited February 2013 in Fixed
Current behavior in v 1.0.2011:

After Yeslick has been properly recruited in the party and successfully completing his quest prior to him complaining (10 days limit) if you boot him out of the party he will come to CHARNAME without initiating his "out of party" dialogue if Dorn is also in the party.
Likewise trying to initiate dialogue with Yeslick while Dorn is also in the party will result in a "Yeslick- has nothing to say to you." message.

If you do not have Dorn in the party however his dialogues will properly initiate.

Expected behavior:
Dialogue with Yeslick should properly initiate when Dorn is in the party.

This is can be reproduced every time in my game.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bergermoonbasebergermoonbase Member Posts: 1
    I have the same problem. I kicked him out because he keeps trying to talk to me, hoping that would solve the problem, but he is still trying to initiate some sort of dialogue. Maybe a ghost of the old Yeslick bug I read about while trying to find a solution to this problem.
  • griever0483griever0483 Member Posts: 129
    In Cloackwood mines, i take Yeslick in my party, and then soon i told him to go away. He left the party, went near my charname but said nothing.

Expected behavior: Yeslick have to say some words when kicked away

Current behavior: Yeslick said nothing when kicked away
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Is Dorn in your party? If he is, does Yeslick's dialogue initiate properly if you kick Dorn out first?
  • griever0483griever0483 Member Posts: 129
    You are right the problem is Dorn! You are great @Jalily , it seems you have the answers to all the strangest of bugs such as Khalid exploding in Beregost! ;)
  • JTMJTM Member Posts: 70
    Jalily said:

Is Dorn in your party? If he is, does Yeslick's dialogue initiate properly if you kick Dorn out first?

What is normal here @Jalily? are we supposed to kick Dorn out to get Yeslick to talk to us?
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    @JTM No, this is a bug and has been registered.
    JTM