Skip to content

Shar-teel fights Dorn ¬¬

Well Shar-teel is insulting and looking for fight with dorn when i have them both in my party.

They will end up killing themselves like Dorn and Ajantis?

Or its just BS talking?

Comments

• JaceJace Member Posts: 193
    On one playthrough, there was a... let's say... small misunderstanding and Dorn killed another female party member. Then, my Shar-Teel said she had it enough with Dorn and started fighting him.
  • GaNoNGaNoN Member Posts: 151
    Jace said:

On one playthrough, there was a... let's say... small misunderstanding and Dorn killed another female party member. Then, my Shar-Teel said she had it enough with Dorn and started fighting him.

U can spoil here ;) its Dorn's side quest?

• JaceJace Member Posts: 193
    If you want to spoil yourself, here goes.

On one of the banters with Dorn (I don't know if it's quest specific), you can choose a dialogue path on which you insinuate that people are talking behind his back. You can either tell him to forget about it and not cause any trouble, or vilify a victim among your party members, whom Dorn will attempt to kill.

If Dorn loses the fight, the offended NPC will leave your party. If Dorn successfully kills the NPC, Shar-Teel will fight Dorn immediately afterwards (assuming he killed a female).
  • GaNoNGaNoN Member Posts: 151
    Jace said:

If you want to spoil yourself, here goes.

On one of the banters with Dorn (I don't know if it's quest specific), you can choose a dialogue path on which you insinuate that people are talking behind his back. You can either tell him to forget about it and not cause any trouble, or vilify a victim among your party members, whom Dorn will attempt to kill.

If Dorn loses the fight, the offended NPC will leave your party. If Dorn successfully kills the NPC, Shar-Teel will fight Dorn immediately afterwards (assuming he killed a female).
    Oh ye i had this scene. it was very "Wild" ^^