Skip to content

Multiplayer Skype Group

Stargazer5781Stargazer5781 Member Posts: 183
Thought it might be a good idea to start a BG:EE multiplayer group over skype, at least until Overhaul finishes their new system. There's already one going on Teamspeak at voice.graylinesgaming.com which I encourage folks checking out, but it looks like not many people are taking advantage and it's still difficult to coordinate. Skype may be easier.

If you want to join, add me on

Stargazer5781

send me a message saying why you're adding me, and I'll add you to the conversation. Then you can add anyone else you want to and we'll all be able to see who's online. I'm going to tag everyone who I've seen has been looking for people to play with here. Feel free to do the same.

@Puma_SPNKr @Jonasonas @rodznick @nemesis @Sarge @Atans @Telemakus @Renulan @Slicky @gunnertyr @Dean @Wowo @Dee_Cazo @GradyOP @Bags @citizenxo @SpaceInvader @TylerDurden @Elendar @Aaezil @FateAscends @zzCoins @lordkim @InvasorDePastos @Sarevokok @Hoo @trythisathome @IonMaiden @Tenkaii @Samfolds @Knight_Alundil @feenix86 @Liberelli @Lambparade @Thor4War @Spoon @ObedMarsh @bryn @Zordrac @Packets @ajisgod321 @EnterHaerDalis @goodkarma @Severon @Xavioria @Wierdoom @Soveriegn @Goddard @Renulan @Liberelli @Jonasonas @Origin88 @Ascerion @raywind @ajwz @IchigoRXC @loganultima @CaptainConor @crawlkill @Cadros @Malbortus
TylerDurden

Comments

• Puma_SPNKrPuma_SPNKr Member Posts: 45
    Hey, thanks guy. :) if you're interested in skype names or if there's any way I can help out, just lemme know.
  • LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170
    Aww you linked me twice, i sorta feel special now :P
    I added you on skype, anyone else can add me as well but mind the spelling on my name... dont judge, it's a very old and ridiculous name :)

• EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    too bad people don't use xfire these days :(

I'm like totally anti-skype, shit gives my PC a heart attack
  • Stargazer5781Stargazer5781 Member Posts: 183
    @enterhaerdalis Well some of us use Teamspeak, feel free to join us there, we're playing right now.