Skip to content

LvL 6 Archer still no access to "called shot"

flzkppflzkpp Member Posts: 4
edited February 2013 in Not An Issue
My LvL 6 Archer is the protagonist in the multiplayer-session im playing and he's not able to use his Called Shot at all (its not even shown in the characterspecific skills). As far as i know, he should be able to use it from lvl4 onward, right?

Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    It's under the Special Abilities button, which is on the bottom bar a the far right.

Check my manual for what the buttons and icons look like.

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/14571/unofficial-game-manual-for-baldurs-gate-enhanced-edition/p1
  • flzkppflzkpp Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2013
    I know where/what the special abilities button is. The only things i can find there with my ranger are healing hands and the antipoision thing, both obtained because im the protagonist.
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    flzkpp said:

As far as i know, he should be able to use it from lvl4 onward, right?

You should get you first Called Shot (thac0 -1 penalty to enemy) at lvl4. Seems like a bug to me.

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Hm, it appears in single player. What happens if you rest?
    edited January 2013
    I dont know where you're aiming at with your question, but resting doesnt influence anything at all. i mean i rested numerous times during this savegame without ever gettin access to called shot at all.

EDIT: I tested several things, like doing singleplayer with my champ, swapping the position in multiplayer, resting again, open up new games. The only thing i really noticed is that the ranger is the only one with an english written biography. the language is set to german so the other biographies are in german as they should.
    Post edited by flzkpp on
  • porkchopsporkchops Member Posts: 6
    What is your reputation, maybe your ranger has fallen from grace.
    porkchops said:

What is your reputation, maybe your ranger has fallen from grace.

oh wow..now i feel bad. i trolled at the beginning (pre-lvl4...) but forgot about the lines in the manuel regarding dropping below a reputation of 6/4 with an paladin/ranger in your party. to bad he will never get it back.
    guess what? my ranger is going to jump off the cliffs, winterdepression making him really sad these days.

thanks a lot!