Skip to content

Black Pit All Stars

TamarTamar Member Posts: 3
Recreated all of my main characters as a 4 man party in Black Pits it was awesome seeing them all kick butt together and it fits with the story of Baeloth kidnapping some powerful adventurers. Anyone else do this?

Comments

• IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    edited February 2013
    I don't want to spoil anything. But story-wise, that shouldn't happen. There's nothing wrong in playing how ever you'd want your game to be played; better yet if you enjoyed it. Play the official campaign once more and see for yourself what I mean. :-) and welcome to the forum

EDIT: Oh silly me. I just realized that they're all your main characters...they represent but one character. Of course it shouldn't happen story-wise as it shouldn't happen in the first place. You're obviously just doing it for fun. Scrap everything I said about that story crap.
  • toanwrathtoanwrath Member Posts: 621
    I did something very similar. I took four of my main characters, their level one versions, and took them through The Black Pits. Very fun, and still a challenge on the last fight, but I only had to reload once.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    Bhaaldog said:

Illustair said:

I don't want to spoil anything. But story-wise, that shouldn't happen. There's nothing wrong in playing how ever you'd want your game to be played; better yet if you enjoyed it. Play the official campaign once more and see for yourself what I mean. :-) and welcome to the forum

EDIT: Oh silly me. I just realized that they're all your main characters...they represent but one character. Of course it shouldn't happen story-wise as it shouldn't happen in the first place. You're obviously just doing it for fun. Scrap everything I said about that story crap.

Sometimes a reload option on the forum would be handy...
    Yup, figured as much. Though this time, I intentionally didn't remove the story-wise crap just in case OP doesn't know.;p
  • TamarTamar Member Posts: 3
    It's been a long time since I've played through the story as I lost my original copy of the game long ago but I've been enjoying playing through EE. Wouldn't it be allowed by the story as there are multiple bhaal spawn?
  • kingthrallkingthrall Member Posts: 76
    I did the same thing except I stopped and decided to make 6 characters and start again from the beginning of the pits. My characters are the Ranger, Cavalier, Druid, Kensai. Im working on a sorcerer and have not decided on what theif I want as I realy dislike thieves.

Alignment doesnt play a part which is good in black pits cause the sorcerer is evil.
  • TamarTamar Member Posts: 3
    I used a fighter, fighter(with bow), sorcerer and cleric but I'm trying it again with a second cleric because I got perma deafness in my first play through as my only cleric was deaf.
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    @kingthrall A thief is unnecessary in the Black Pits. There is 1 battle with traps but you'll as well off just wading through them and killing the enemies as taking the time to disarm them all.
  • kingthrallkingthrall Member Posts: 76
    Corvino said:

@kingthrall A thief is unnecessary in the Black Pits. There is 1 battle with traps but you'll as well off just wading through them and killing the enemies as taking the time to disarm them all.

Yes I know but I want to play a theif for bg2 playthough at some stage. Ive gotten up to fighting the end and decided I wanted to do it again before I saw the ending.