Skip to content

Kryll Bug

begolf00begolf00 Member Posts: 152
edited December 2012 in Fixed
Current behaviour:

When meeting Kryll she does not initiate dialogue. Also the camera locks onto the party like their is a cut scene about to happen. However nothing happens and the camera remains locked on the party making it almost impossible to move anywhere to far.

Expected Behaviour:

Kryll should engage the party in dialogue.

Sorry if this has been mentioned all ready. It's starting to become a task figuring out what has been mentioned.

Also I'm I supposed to report these in the topic at the top of this forum in the bug reporting process under announcement? Seems like people are putting a lot there.
Post edited by Avenger_teambg on

Comments

• CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,667
    Is Dorn in the party?
  • CactusCactus Member Posts: 152
    I encountered Kryll... And then nothing? Kryll just stands around, trying to interact with her, the game just says "Kryll - has nothing to say to you"...? Anyway, I attacked, she just stood there taking the hits and died...
  • begolf00begolf00 Member Posts: 152
    @Coriander

Yes, Dorn is in the party.
  • KirkorKirkor Member Posts: 700
    edited December 2012
    I had the same bug. I've already post thread about it.

@Kirkor

Sorry, getting hard to find bug reports quickly.
  • KirkorKirkor Member Posts: 700
    No problem. I often find out that there were many threads like mine :P
    @Kirkor

haha lol. At least the developers will have a good idea that something is for sure wrong and it will probably make it easier for them to fix.
  • KeithSKeithS Member Posts: 623
    Ok, should be fixed in the next patch. Looks like the problem was Dorn was a bit too far away from Kryll when the dialog was attempting to trigger, so it would hang. Made sure that can't happen.
  • BigounBigoun Member Posts: 5
    Same problem here. After I enter the area (even Dorn only) he has small talk with me about how Kryll is danderous and then previous bug appear. This is version v1.0.2011 !!! Pls help!
  • GaNoNGaNoN Member Posts: 151
    When u reach the area where kryll is. i just go near her and he appears like if it was an allied creature to chat with.
    If u talk to here she has nothing to say.

The only way to activate the script seems to chat dorn with ur main Character.

I dont know if this has been reported but it seems to fix when i chat dorn next to kryll
  • GaNoNGaNoN Member Posts: 151
    Also after killing her if u want to update the journal you have keep chatting manually with Dorn.

is this a bug or ment to be this way?
  • QuiqueQuique Member Posts: 62
    KeithS said:

Ok, should be fixed in the next patch. Looks like the problem was Dorn was a bit too far away from Kryll when the dialog was attempting to trigger, so it would hang. Made sure that can't happen.

This happened to me once today, with the latest patch installed an a game started not 4 days ago. I loaded a previous quicksave a little west from Kryll (same map area) and the conversation started just fine. I was able to replicate it by keeping Dorn a little away from Kryll after loading a second time.
    Hope it helps to fix it for good.