Skip to content

Sound sets

Has anyone ever imported sound sets from Neverwinter Nights or Icewind Dale to the BG games? I know I would love to use some of these with my characters.

Comments

• ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    A long while back, I made a custom soundset from the skaven voices from shadow of the horned rat.

I'm sure you should be able to find the nwn voicesets in bg form out there somewhere. If not then just make them yourself.
  • TiaxRulesAllTiaxRulesAll Member Posts: 198
    i have all the IWD 1 and 2 sets as well as all of BG1 and 2 npc sets and planescape torment sets as well

...except they dont work, cause the soundsets are bugged and the devs dont really know how to fix it properly.
  • bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336

...except they dont work, cause the soundsets are bugged and the devs dont really know how to fix it properly.

Nice try at a bait, but just because they haven't fixed it yet doesn't mean they don't know how.

Priorities sir, priorities ....

• AlexMAlexM Member Posts: 110
    We're aware and we have looked into it. Should be working in the next patch.
  • CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,667

Try this http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/9969/customization-mod