Skip to content

Ursa the Cavebear

EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
edited February 2013 in Not An Issue
I noticed on my last run and on my current run just now that Ursa the Cavebear doesn't even attack my party and instead attacks Nexlit.

Might be part of the game but I find it strange that after Nexlit calls upon this bear to reign down holy hell upon me that the bear decides to rip him to shreds instead lol

Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    I remember a thread about this sometime in the past, and I think it was stated that it was a feature, not a bug. Someone said it was like this in vanilla as well. But yeah, haha, I remember when this happened in my BG:EE game. Poor guy just finishes boasting about how their guardian will protect them, only to immediately get mauled by said guardian.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Most people don't notice it because they immediately attack the bear, which turns its attention on the party.

But yeah, @TJ_Hooker is right; the bear's not actually in allegiance with the xvarts, so whatever happens happens. :)
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    I figured this was an intentional joke by the developers. Nexlit stupidly thinks that Ursa will protect the Xvarts, but Ursa is just an unintelligent animal who is infinitely grateful that Nexlit has provided all these blue snacks for her to chew on.