Skip to content

Dorn and Shar-Teel argument?

Dorn often starts talking about not trusting people in the party.

While in Cloakwood, he and Shar had a bit of verbal, but no fight, is one of them going to leave or something, because that would be really awkward right now.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    edited February 2013
    They had that argument, but no fighting yet and I'm on day 208...
  • FiachFiach Member Posts: 231
    Thats handy to know, thanks Shawne :)
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    Cool. Looking forward to checking that out.

No idea whether they come to blows. This is the first I've heard of it.
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    I've also seen them argue, but never seen them fight.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Same here, Shar-Teel challenged him shortly after she joined the party, Dorn refused, nothing ever came from it. Unless you name her if Dorn asks if someone in the party was talking about him behind his back; in that case, he'll fight whoever you name.

Same here, Shar-Teel challenged him shortly after she joined the party, Dorn refused, nothing ever came from it. Unless you name her if Dorn asks if someone in the party was talking about him behind his back; in that case, he'll fight whoever you name.

Oh, OK, thats handy to know, cheers KidCarnival :)

• JaceJace Member Posts: 193

Unless you name her if Dorn asks if someone in the party was talking about him behind his back; in that case, he'll fight whoever you name.

Well, I once pointed my finger on Safana, and when he killed her, Shar-Teel went bananas on Dorn and they started fighting normally.

Hm, could be that Shar-Teel will defend any female. When I tested Dorn's reactions, my party was Dorn, Kagain, Edwin, Shar-Teel, Branwen, and I didn't get the option to claim Branwen bitched about him. (I thought I can only accuse evil NPCs, it's interesting that Safana is an option.) In another run, I noticed that you also can't accuse Baeloth, despite being evil. He's not listed in the options.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    You can accuse just about anyone except Ajantis, Yeslick, and Baeloth. Ajantis and Yeslick aren't supposed to be compatible with Dorn in the first place, and Baeloth is probably an oversight because he's new.

You're supposed to be able to accuse Branwen...weird.

Hm, could be that Shar-Teel will defend any female..

She may defend them, but Viconia keeps hitting on her and getting rebuffed, nothing as bad as unrequited love so close to Valentines day :)

That's indeed weird. Branwen was the only neutral NPC I had at the time, and figured that's why she isn't on the list. I didn't bother to check with other neutral or good ones after that, and assumed Baeloth was forgotten, just like he has no banters (if he does, someone tell me who he is compatible with).