Skip to content

Ipad - immortal baeloth in final battle

Im surprised no other ipad users have raised this. In every battle i've 'killed' baeloth several times, in several different ways, but the gamebreaking bug is he drops unconcious, doesnt say his death lines until prompted, then stands back up as a blue circles character, invincible, with endless spells. I wouldnt mind, but theres no legit way of completing the black pits and its quite disappointing.

At first i thought it was a bug to do with using emotion hopelessness on him, then hitting him with damage. But ive also taken him down with a fireball and melee and it still happens.

Comments

• LordLeviathanLordLeviathan Member Posts: 97
    edited January 2013
    Hi, I would like to know if I am the only with this bug.

Everytime I defeat baeloth, I click him and say his final words but then nothing happen I am stuck in the black pits with no ending.

I defeated him twice the same way by breaching his defense shield with a breach spell and then casting emotion hopeless on him and then letting all my party to attack him.

I would like to know how to fix this problem.

Update: Nevermind I kill him a different way and the ending work properly now.
    Post edited by LordLeviathan on
  • boitanoboitano Member Posts: 2
    Sorry to bump this but what did you do to prevent this bug? Ive tried melee and spells and he just stays unconcious, then becomes immortal
  • LordLeviathanLordLeviathan Member Posts: 97
    I think I knock him unconscious and then attack the two left.

After that I talk to him and got the ending.

Being almost two month so I don't remember exactly.