Skip to content

Hey all...just wondering any word on Patch 7: If they're going to fix Attacks Per Round for Ranged?

Just wondering what's up lately.

Real life and work has been getting in the way of my BGing, but I will be working on my stat calculator, etc. Soon...I just kind of figured I'd take a break and get some things done while this was an issue because I didn't really like the idea of installing a mod for something that will be eventually patched.

Comments

• LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    Speculation has been it won't be released before the Feb. 22nd release of BG:EE for MAC iOS X. I think Trent has tweeted that they expect the next patch for PC to be some time this month.
  • Aasimar069Aasimar069 Member Posts: 803
    And they have a lot of (other) bugs that we hope to be fixed ...
  • SindyanSindyan Member Posts: 146
    I think it wil be released along with the Mac released. He said that this is another huge update (200+ fixes)
    Plus another dlc with new kits.
  • DebaserDebaser Member Posts: 669
    @Sindyan will the DLC be free? Or will this be them starting to sell extras?
    Debaser said:

I'm pretty sure paid. A guy found the kits in the code. Dwaven defender, red dragon disciple , and shadowdancer
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    Sindyan said:

Debaser said:

I'm pretty sure paid. A guy found the kits in the code. Dwaven defender, red dragon disciple , and shadowdancer
    And Dark Moon Monk.

I agree, I don't expect that sort of thing for free. Even devs have to eat.
  • Excalibur_2102Excalibur_2102 Member Posts: 351
    Not really that interested in kits to be honest, as I like to play vanilla classes. Id be much more interested in extra quest/adventure content :p
    But the Kits are easier,faster, and cheaper to make. It can bring in more money quicker.
  • WanderonWanderon Member Posts: 1,418
    And a lot of people like kits so it will be a decent test of how many people will open their wallets for DLC - mine is open and waiting... ;-)

And for the record this is exactly the kind of DLC I'd like to see - things that add to the existing game without significantly changing original content...
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    I personally wont pay for any DLC until the multiplayer matchmaking they have promised is up and running...

And from what I'd read about those kits I'm not really sure its worth paying for that DLC anyways :P
  • helmo1977helmo1977 Member Posts: 364
    I think i will buy the dlc just to support them
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    I'll buy the DLCs if for no other reason than to keep Beamdog's momentum going to get BG:Next made.
  • darrenkuodarrenkuo Member Posts: 366
    I can pay for all DLCs , but it is not now , the timing is still early , I hope they can prove they really done the hard work in multi play and new features , bugs fixed
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Overhaul have confirmed that they're working on fixing the ranged APR bug, but I don't recall any promise that it'd be fixed in time for this month's patch. We can but hope.
  • FelspawnFelspawn Member Posts: 161
    Lemernis said:

I'll buy the DLCs if for no other reason than to keep Beamdog's momentum going to get BG:Next made.

This ^
  • RythgarRythgar Member Posts: 101
    I'm hoping we see a new NPC soon. But I'll grab this DLC when it comes.