Skip to content

OSX Mac help. Will not Install

XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
edited February 2013 in Mac OS X (Archive)
Hi wasn't sure if this was the best place to post this, if it isn't I'm sorry, and I'm hoping a moderator could move it to the correct place. Anyways, my issue is that the game will not install on my boyfriend's Mac computer (YES he has a stupid Mac, but he's an idiot) and well we'd like to play together, SO.

The error message that pops up when he tries to install is long as OMG, but it says "ERROR TYPE: EXEC_BAD_ACCESS. Maybe this is where it starts I'm not sure.

Anyone with any MAC knowledge that could help me out please?
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• ScytheKnightScytheKnight Member Posts: 220
    stupid question perhaps... but are you sure you're trying to install the Mac version and not the PC version? Pretty sure it would be a separate download.
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    I am absolutely sure. It's downloaded, it just wont install and comes up with that error message. I barely know what it means, and when I get onto my PC to see what It means, nothing comes up that speaks english.
  • madcatmadcat Member Posts: 9
    Only thing i can thik of is that the new OSX has disabled installation of 3. party programs.
    Not the normal error for that tho

http://www.akaipro.com/gatekeeper
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    AND I figured it out from the beamdog website. Just put the program in my applications folder and it's currently and successfully downloading. If anyone else is having an issue, I suggest you try this first.

Also, if a moderator could close the thread, that'd be ncie :)
This discussion has been closed.