Skip to content

How do I look at an item description? {Request for future patches !}

catheraainecatheraaine Member Posts: 52
edited February 2013 in Mac OS X (Archive)
I'm having no luck with the typical command+click, control+click, etc. Two fingers on my track pad is not working either.
Post edited by catheraaine on

Comments

• bgplayabgplaya Member Posts: 129
    Hmm...The two finger right click was doing it for me. Not sure what to tell you. Maybe there's some setting (either in the game or in system preferences) that you accidentally turned off?
  • NifftNifft Member Posts: 1,065
    System Preferences -> Trackpad

See what you have set up for "Secondary Click" or "Secondary Tap".
    (Two fingers works for me, that's what I have set up for "secondary tap".)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • catheraainecatheraaine Member Posts: 52
    I had it turned off, yup, like a big dummy. Works great now. I even read the other thread about not being able to right click.

It does make me want to request an apple+click option in a future patch, whenever someone gets the time (I know they're swamped!)
  • catheraainecatheraaine Member Posts: 52
    Eh, Cmmd+Click, there isn't an "apple" key anymore.
  • TarquinTarquin Member Posts: 41
    I agree. Cmd+Click would be nice, as would Cmd+Tab (switch apps) and Cmd+Enter (switch between fullscreen and windowed) just for Mac-completeness sake. None of these are a big deal...
  • TacoheadTacohead Member Posts: 8
    Are you saying there is no command-click or control-click for right clicking built into the game? I know one button mice are pretty rare these days but I'm stuck using one so this could be a problem for me. I'm severely disabled so I have to use a special head-operated mouse which only performs left-clicks. I usually get around this with the above keyboard equivalents either via the physical keyboard or with an on-screen keyboard that I use (if it's accessible while the game is running).

So definitely add my voice for this to be a feature request.

-PN
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    For the right-click functionality: the game uses whatever you have defined in the system preferences as secondary tap or secondary click.
    For the keyboard commands: there are a couple open reports for more mac-like keyboard shortcuts and OSX gestures, including these suggestions.