Skip to content

Avenger Level Up- Can't Equip Items

gamegeek1995gamegeek1995 Member Posts: 8
edited February 2013 in Not An Issue
I have a level 3 Avenger, and when I try to level her up to level 4, it tells me the standard info, tells me to pick a weapon proficiency, ect. When I select my proficiency and click to go to the next screen, my level up screen changes to one that looks like it would be for a thief (I.E., there are four pluses in the top right corner where you would increase bard/thief skills) and the game tells me that upon level up, some equipped items can no longer be equipped. I click okay, check my character, and I can no longer equip my Wakasashi + 1 (or however the hell it's spelled) or my Ankheg Armor. Only my sling, buckler, and helm remains.

I have no mods, except for 3 custom items placed in my Override. These haven't been console'd into my game yet, though.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• gamegeek1995gamegeek1995 Member Posts: 8
    edited February 2013
    If it helps, here's her character file. As far as game progress goes, I am in the farm and just murdered a couple of Ankhegs to outfit my other characters.
    Edit: Nvm. Won't let me upload .chr's to the website. If anyone wants it, I'll .rar it and all that jazz.
  • CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438
    Druids can't use wakizashis, and avengers can't wear armor better than leather armor. These were part of the usability fixes in the latest patch.
  • gamegeek1995gamegeek1995 Member Posts: 8
    Well crap. I thought those were just features- and I thought Avengers could still use Ankheg because it's natural, similar to how druids could use dragon-based armors in BG 2. (of course, looking through the forums, it seems you pointed this out yourself on one occasion).
    Eh. Time to reroll. At least there are new kits to try now.