Skip to content

Bug: turned to stone problem in the Black Pits

Current behaviour: when a wild mage experiences an unlucky wild surge turning them into stone, as part of the effect (?) they’re removed from the party. Even when brought back to their natural form via a Stone to Flesh scroll, there’s no way to have them rejoin, as custom created characters don’t have dialogue for that.

Expected behaviour: I understand why the removal from the party is necessary („you must gather your party before venturing forth and finding a temple with a scroll shop!”), but the Black Pits should have some backup option for rejoining in such circumstances – a universal across all the characters simple dialogue option perhaps…?

Comments

• MichaMicha Member Posts: 3
    I made a multiplayer game, I fought some basilisk and 1 character where petrified.
    I then bought some stone to flesh scroll, brought them back to life but when i talk to them and try to include them back in the party, they just won't speak to me. To busy to talk or have nothing to say to you.

Current Behavior: Stone to fleshed character can't join back.
    Expected Behavior: They should be able to join again.

Any ideas what I can do? I haven't exported my characted for a long time. The Character is lvl 6 and my exported charcted is lvl 2 :(
  • BigfishBigfish Member Posts: 367
    If you have cheats enabled, you can add them back in by mousing over them and hitting CTRL-Q.
    How do I enable cheats?
    Thank YOU!! :) You're the best!
    Now it works again
    Though I lost almost everything in my inventory.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    So trying a multiplayer game transferred to single player save folder IWD style.

Went to basilisk area. Crazy gnome dispelled protection. Fighter got stoned. Stone to Flesh scroll. "Serk has nothing to say to you". Tested with a different character in and out of combat.

Known issue?

I do have SCS installed if that makes a difference.