Skip to content

New to Multiplayer

QuinnQuinn Member Posts: 14
I'm new to BG multiplayer and I've been wanting to do it game since I got the original. Anyone interested should comment and we can arrange a game. My timezone is GMT and i'm free all weekend.

Comments

• SadFacePandaSadFacePanda Member Posts: 5
    Hi there, im also new around here, would like to check out multiplayer too. It should be fun if we manage to make it work :D
  • QuinnQuinn Member Posts: 14
    edited February 2013
    Cool, I've started a steam group... hopefully it will be a good place to bring people together and play. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BG1EE
    Post edited by Quinn on
  • SadFacePandaSadFacePanda Member Posts: 5
    Great,joining right away.
    Cool, think we need a few more. Please also look at the New Game discussion in the group.
  • Stargazer5781Stargazer5781 Member Posts: 183
    I'll check out that steam group, thanks for making it :) Also we have an ongoing skype group I can add you to, my skype ID is Stagazer5781. There's also a teamspeak server for people interested: voice.graylinesgaming.com, and then go into the Baldur's Gate rooms.
  • PowderhornPowderhorn Member Posts: 5
    Have you guys been able to get 6 player games working without crashing out and all that? If so, how?
    Got two players, then it crashed.
  • Stargazer5781Stargazer5781 Member Posts: 183
    Done six player in the past. Didn't need to do anything special.
    I used Hamachi, couldn't connect using just the game. Game crashed when I went inside a building. Still new to multiplayer so I think I need to play with people that know what they are doing.