Skip to content

Wizard slayer bug?

Does wizard slayer's no save 10% miscast magic on hit work for everyone? I'm level 4 now and I don't think I've seen it once, is it supposed to show in the feedback box? Can someone check this as I don't use SK or NI or anything like that

I hate it when they nerf over powered kits ;-)

Comments

• FafnirFafnir Member Posts: 232
    Are you using melee? It only works in melee.

(And WS is far from overpowered. In fact it's probably the worst kit in BGEE.)
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    I think MJS was being sarcastic...
  • mjsmjs Member Posts: 742
    Yep twas sarcasm, but the fact remains when I melee spell casters the miscast doesn't apply
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    edited February 2013
    mjs said:

Yep twas sarcasm, but the fact remains when I melee spell casters the miscast doesn't apply

Probably because you kill them too quickly! Or are you telling me that after 10 hits from you, they are still alive? Remember, it's only 10% per attack... you could very well run into bad RNG with a low number of hits.

Also, I think the casting failure is indistinguishable in its feedback message from regular miscasts caused by incoming damage. May be you just missed it like that.
  • NeonfiskNeonfisk Member Posts: 75
    You could always test it on a party member
    Neonfisk said:

You could always test it on a party member

good idea, i'll try it later
    So I tried it on party members and it definitely doesn't work...it should put the miscast magic symbol on them and it didn't
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    Did you also try casting with them and see if it fails? Afaik the WS penalty is not actually a debuff that shows up.