Skip to content

My Character Walks Funny

"I can't dance... I can't talk... only thing about me is the way I walk."

No seriously... CHARNAME seems to always be walking at an off angle. I guess its just how the engine is. Its like she's walking forward, but looking to the side. Michael Jackson would be jealous. Anyone else see that before?

Comments

• the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    The problem is it isn't a 3D engine. So your character only has a set number of 'straight' directions to walk. If they aren't walking one of them, they walk crooked.

Oh, and points for the Genesis reference. I prefer Supper's Ready myself. It has much more of a surreal feel to the whole thing.
    Melicamp
  • MelicampMelicamp Member Posts: 243

The problem is it isn't a 3D engine. So your character only has a set number of 'straight' directions to walk. If they aren't walking one of them, they walk crooked.

Oh, and points for the Genesis reference. I prefer Supper's Ready myself. It has much more of a surreal feel to the whole thing.

Selling England by the Pound is my favorite album by them. Firth of Fifth is epic. But Supper's Ready is great. "With your guardian eyes... so bluuuuuue...."
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    That is because you are a chicken. Of course it looks strange compared to the humanoid NPCs. ;)
    MelicampKilivitz[Deleted User]Sniiiimon
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    The post above has been flagged...

for hilarious.
    CrevsDaak
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    You shouldn't wear halfing armour.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • john_boyjohn_boy Member Posts: 18
    Fardragon said:

You shouldn't wear halfing armour.

Or underwear.
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    edited February 2013
    Doesn't Mick Jagger have a patented sort of rooster strut? (Cue "Moves Like Jagger.")
    MelicampKidCarnivalCrevsDaak
  • SniiiimonSniiiimon Member Posts: 153
    Your character can walk how he wants to... he can leave his friends behind...
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    Lemernis said:

Doesn't Mick Jagger have a patented sort of rooster strut?

That's just one of his Special Abilities:

CrevsDaak
  • FelspawnFelspawn Member Posts: 161
    Nifft said:

Oh, this isn't about the Dorn romance?

Lol damn you beat me to it