Skip to content

Baldurs Gate SOA/TOB full install, no CD changing required.

RaphielDrakeRaphielDrake Member Posts: 41
edited March 2013 in Windows PC (Archive)
So, as you may have guessed from the title I want to know how to install Baldurs Gate Shadows of Amn and Throne of Bhaal so I need no CDs afterwards.

The Enhanced Edition is taking too long and I need to start doing some extreme sorcery. I'm guessing many people probably feel the same. When is it coming out anyway? Its been 2013 for a while now.
(On a side note, if mage/sorcerer is nerfed in anyway someone is going to get a permanent cock imprint on the side of their face. Those classes are things of beauty and to diminish them would be akin to slashing the Mona Lisas canvas in two. Just sayin'.)
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• mars0124mars0124 Member Posts: 180
    Google a CD crack. Likewise using the version from GOG.com does not require CDs.

Those are the only two options that I am aware of.
  • DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 508
    You can make an ISO from your ToB CD, then mount it into a virtual drive, then install ToB from the mounted ISO. Make sure you install ToB from the ISO(not the CD), as it will then assign the proper drive letter to the install to hunt for the CD. There are many CD-copying utilities out there, and virtual CD drive programs.