Skip to content

Installing BG:EE

Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
Hey everyone,

A good friend of mine recently gifted me a copy of BG:EE. I am now trying to install it through the Beamdog Client. The problem is that I don't see a download button anywhere in the client, except for a button that says 'Getting download info'. I thought it was some kind of timer and the client needed to contact the server to get information on BG:EE, but it's been like this for about 20 minutes now and I'm getting a little impatient. Could someone please help me out and tell me how to install/receive the exe.file of BG:EE?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Kind regards,

Kitteh_On_A_Cloud

Comments

• DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    The game is not available until September 18th I believe
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    The game isn't released yet. There is no way to install it at the moment. It's launch is scheduled for September 18th, 2012.
  • drakerddrakerd Member Posts: 23
    You can't install it just yet. You will recieve an e-mail from Beamdog when the installation files are available.
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    Like others have said, the game isn't available yet. I think Oster said through twitter that it will be available the 31st of August or so? And then the game would update at launch :)
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    Ooooohh, I see! Ok, thanks for the replies, guys! :D
  • LediathLediath Member Posts: 125
    When I read the title of the thread, I almost picketed the forums for the iPad version...
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    @Lediath: I'm sorry, comrade. But don't worry, soon we will all be able to enjoy playing BG:EE! :D