Skip to content

Korax the ghoul in party???

LoremasterLoremaster Member Posts: 212
I’m playing BGT with a lot of mods installed. Got the opportunity to add Korax the ghoul to the party; didn't want this so I sent him to the Friendly Arm Inn. Don’t remember seeing this in any readme. Funny thing, but I would also like to have the normal option to “dire charm” him, something that was now removed.

My question is: Which mod does this?

Comments

• DraconisPrimeDraconisPrime Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2013
    I wish I knew! I just met Korax the Ghoul for the first time, and I love him! Think he'd make great comic relief for my evil party. Reminds me of "Mr. Stinky" the zombie from the Penny Arcade/PVP celebrity DnD games.
    EDIT: If there's not already a mod to add Korax the Ghoul as a joinable NPC, I vote someone makes one. :)
    Post edited by DraconisPrime on
  • LugeLuge Member Posts: 90
    Well, Korax is really only there to help you kill the "special" monsters in that area. He eventually gets too hungry and tries to eat you.

Also, he's way too slow.

L.
  • DanrilorDanrilor Member Posts: 26
    The key is to solo the area with Korax by following him with only one invisible party member. He doesn't go hostile if he doesn't know you're there. I think that he can kill just about anything in the area just as long as you cheese the fog of war and only fight the creatures one-on-one. He wouldn't make a good party member, though. Everybody would be sleeping with one eye open, that's or sure.