Skip to content

Change appearance

Hi,

Is there any way to change the appearance for the characters in BG:EE.

And by appearance, I dont mean the things you can do in Shadowkeeper, I mean if I could have a warrior look like a thief and if I could have the character all in black (even the armor) etc?

Thanks,

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    You can do all of that in Shadowkeeper or Near Infinity, actually.

On the Appearance tab in SK, there's a drop-down that lets you select a new animation/avatar. Just find the one you want and you're good to go.

For armor, you might want to check out my cosmetic changes (a few threads below this one); it removes the color effects from the basic Plate, Chain, and Leather armors, which will let you modify your armor and leather colors without having them be overridden by your armor.

Changing your colors is as simple as changing your animation; you can do it from Shadowkeeper on an existing save, or from Near Infinity if you want to alter the NPCs in the game.
  • smakibbfbsmakibbfb Member Posts: 5
    I'm having some trouble with shadowkeeper.

I've just started a BG2 game as a kensai. I've been trying to use SK to change the my characters appearance from human warrior to human thief. When I do this it updates the inventory model to what I want, but the in game model still looks like a warrior.

Any ideas?

I'm playing bg2:ToB. Not EE. I got the DVDs about 6 years ago, and have only just got round to playing.

Cheers