Skip to content

Pranks?

MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
edited December 2012 in Off-Topic
Do you play pranks on people?
  1. Pranks?46 votes
    1. Yes. And the police are still looking for me.
        8.70%
    2. Yes. Results may vary.
        8.70%
    3. Yes, but I prefer "nice" pranks - where no one gets hurt except for pride
      19.57%
    4. I used to, but those days are behind me. For now. >:)
      21.74%
    5. No, I don't like pranks.
      13.04%
    6. No, for a different reason.
        2.17%
    7. Other...
        0.00%
    8. Do not select this option. THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES MOST DIRE!!!
      26.09%

Comments

• egalor_originalegalor_original Member Posts: 92
    I also enjoy to be smartly pranked.
  • ARKdeEREHARKdeEREH Member Posts: 531
    edited December 2012
    I don't really pull pranks on people, but more than 10 years ago, when I was in junior high, my friends and I pulled a particular prank that was quite memorable, due to specific circumstances that we felt justified it.

One of my friends had a crush on a girl in our class. My friend didn't want the girl to find out, but told me and some of our other friends. This other guy in our class found out too and used the information to 'blackmail' my friend by saying that he would tell the girl that my friend liked Her unless my friend traded specific Magic: The Gathering cards to him or something.

Anyway, my other friend and I knew that the blackmailer was really bad at spelling. We used one of the school's computers to write a fake love letter from the blackmailer to the ugliest girl in the school, complete with many obvious spelling errors to make it appear genuine. One of our fellow conspirators waited until the end of the day when other students were supposed to clean the room and then planted the letter on the floor under the blackmailer's desk where it would be seen. One of the students who was assigned to clean that area found it, believed it to be genuine and ran around the school reading it to anyone who would listen.

No one ever found out who wrote it or why, but my friend never had trouble from that guy ever again.
    MedullaOblongataFredjo
  • AnduineAnduine Member Posts: 416
  • sandmanCCLsandmanCCL Member Posts: 1,389
    I always select the troll option on polls. Does that count?
    MedullaOblongatatoanwrath
  • raywindraywind Member Posts: 289
    Best prank i did was at work (office work) my boss was getting a cup of coffee and were away from her office so i sneaked in and put wireless mouse on her computer and when she came back i were in the office next to it moving the mouse and laughing my ass off when she yelled that her computer broke and the mouse lives. (might be funnier if you could have seen it)

Second prank to the same person was to go to her computer and put her mouse on the slowest setting and "turn" the screen sideways. when she came back she started shouting that her mouse is dead and screen is broken.
    MedullaOblongataARKdeEREH
  • ARKdeEREHARKdeEREH Member Posts: 531
    edited December 2012
    @raywind My dad did some similar office pranks to his boss. He put crickets in boxes behind things in different parts of his boss's office. They started singing, but the noise was coming from different places so his boss couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Apparently his boss thought that his office had attracted vermin because it was so messy so was too embarrassed to say anything for a few days, during which time my dad snuck in and moved the crickets to different places.
    MedullaOblongataLadyRhiandeltago
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    Bah, humbug!
  • RiolathelRiolathel Member Posts: 330
    :)
    MedullaOblongata
  • amftronamftron Member Posts: 109
    Anduine said:

BRB, buttering the kitchen floor for when the wife gets home.....

AnduineFredjo
  • HowieHowie Member Posts: 136
    my high school biology teacher loved to fumble around things on table of students at the front desks. I sat at the front, so one day before he entered the class, I glued my pencil case. It was funny watching him pretending nothing happened.
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    Bring it on.
    MedullaOblongata
  • MERLANCEMERLANCE Member Posts: 421

Bring it on.

You are just asking for a prank now. Posteth thoust location so that the nearest person to you in this thread can dealeth out retributive justice upon thee.

Darn, went into Saerileth mode for a second there.
    MedullaOblongataLadyEibhilinRhett
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    The consequences were dire indeed.

I'M OUT OF BACON!! D:
  • eltonbarreleltonbarrel Member Posts: 262
    hi!!!!! i'm eltonbarrel full of bacon!!!!! so i decided to vomit all bacon piri piri hot spicy chocolate on my exgf!!!!!!!!!!! maybe should i call police? is it pranks? bleeeeeaaaaaaaaaagggghhhh!
    too late. she dissolved....
    MedullaOblongata
  • toanwrathtoanwrath Member Posts: 621

Bring it on.

Damn it, was about to say that VERBATIM!
  • MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
    I used to work for an old boss who was very mean to everyone. I had a few pranks in mind for him, but he moved away before I could wreak havoc. For those interested... here are a few good office pranks.

1) Glue all pen caps to his pens.
    2) Staple together a series of plastic cups and place them on your target's desk. Fill them all with water. When one is lifted, they will all spill over.
    3) Tape one of these in an inconspicuous place beneath the desk and ruuuuuuun!
    4) If your target uses an adjustable chair, fasten the height adjuster so that it remains in a movable position. When your target sits, the chair will quickly sink down.
    5) Fill the target's cubicle or office with other office chairs.
    6) Fill target's closet with ping pong balls.
    7) Cover the mouse's trackball with tape. If using an optical, cover with a post-it note.
    eltonbarrelMoomintroll
    when i was a child i full my mouth with butter. it melts. then i take tomato sauce.i drunk it. after 2-3 seconds i called my best enemy (livin in a house in front of me).
    he look at me, and i was full of false blood all over my body , my mouth full. and i went to him walking like a zombie. he call police.
    MedullaOblongata
    he wsa fuuuulllll of feeeeeeaaarrrrrr!!!!!
  • MERLANCEMERLANCE Member Posts: 421

when i was a child i full my mouth with butter. it melts. then i take tomato sauce.i drunk it. after 2-3 seconds i called my best enemy (livin in a house in front of me).
    he look at me, and i was full of false blood all over my body , my mouth full. and i went to him walking like a zombie. he call police.

Good thing he didn't think you were Honey Boo Boo full of Sketty, then he might have just shot you.
  • ChowChow Member Posts: 1,192
    Come at me bro.
    MedullaOblongata
  • PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    Apathy is the only appropriate response to both polls and the art of pranking.
  • H0RSEH0RSE Member Posts: 115
    edited January 2013
    I prefer only pranking amongst friends. One of the reason I find CKY/Jackass so entertaining, is that they are being total idiots to each other, rarely involving the general public. Tom Green on the other hand, would usually mess with strangers, and would usually involve messing up or destroying their property - not cool.
    Post edited by H0RSE on
    MedullaOblongata
  • rexregrexreg Member Posts: 292
    There is nothing practical about a practical joke.
    Speaking of pranks... check out "Just For Laughs TV" on Youtube. 99% of their pranks are SFW.

http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCpsSadsgX_Qk9i6i_bJoUwQ
    @medullaoblongata
    yeah man!!!!! emh... could i vomit on girl's head? is it considered pranks?

@medullaoblongata
    yeah man!!!!! emh... could i vomit on girl's head? is it considered pranks?

...No. That would be assault :\
    eltonbarrel
  • OneAngryMushroomOneAngryMushroom Member Posts: 564
    There was that one time that I drew all over my friends truck in toothpaste as well as left hurtful phrases on the windshield. It smelled like mint for 3 months.
    Or that time I made it look like my dad's car's engine was smoking
    Or when we stole the tires off another friends car and left it on cinderblocks
    you know what just don't leave me alone with someone else's car.
    MedullaOblongatalolien
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Pranks are nice done in good taste.
    MedullaOblongata