Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Shadowkeeper or other paper doll swap solution?

I'm pretty sure that we don't (yet?) had a SK equivalent for OSX, but is there any other way to permanently change the paper dolls used for charnames/NPS? I have some dualed/multi characters in my party (e.g. thief/mage), and I'd prefer to use a different paper doll than the default (ROBES, PLEASE). I know you can change them each time you load with the CLUA, but my understanding is that is a temporary solution. Any news/ideas that I'm not aware of?

Comments

• NifftNifft Member Posts: 1,065
    EE Keeper works when wine-skin wrapped, see my thread on this forum.

Also there's a guy working on a native QT version of EE Keeper, in the EE Keeper thread over in the Modding forum.

• bersbachbersbach Member Posts: 14
    Sure enough - I had seen the thread, but was intimidated by my lack of experience with any other wineskin-wrapped software and general lack of expertise at doing anything non-straightforward with my mac. Anyway, it was super easy, and I really appreciate the work that went into it! Now my gnome looks AWESOME.