Skip to content

I just want to clarify, incase it was already asked.....

XezmeraudeXezmeraude Member Posts: 91
edited November 2012 in Fixed
I hope they put the "GRAND" in Grandmastery in EE. I hope they found that mishap they forgot to tweak when they made BG2 back in the day. Made fighters such a chior to play as in Vanilla.
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    @Xezmeraude - this has already been requested, and quite possibly addressed (though I can't remember for sure, and I'm too lazy to go browse the "Fixed" subforum to check - duh).
  • XezmeraudeXezmeraude Member Posts: 91
    Hence why i posted it since that post has too many individual responses to go through lol. Just wanted to be sure certain issues were checked on so we dont have to go through mass amounts of spam to find it.
  • BhryaenBhryaen Member Posts: 2,874
    That's why I made this post to make tracking easier. :-P
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/2176/fixed-forum-compiled-list

But I do believe this was introduced by @Igneous somewhere and may be arriving soon as our next cycle of confirmations is coming up...
  • XezmeraudeXezmeraude Member Posts: 91
    well i know its a very common mishap on Biowares part but they did it to balance the game more. But whn you think about it. It didnt really make much of a impact on the game. It wasnt like it was a big jump on the rolls. Since it was fixed since Kevin Dorner (God rest his soul wherever he dissapeared to) started Baldurdash. Im sure it will be implemented in the game. Kinda a pointless threa to ask dont get me wrong lol. I just wanted to be doubtfully sure this was an issue to get fixed since I like my fighter type chars