Skip to content

LFG!

RemenissionsRemenissions Member Posts: 102
I'm looking for a group to play with. I have played through BG1 about a half dozen times (only tried ToTSC once though and my client went bad to where it would lock up everytime I tried to play), BG2 at least 20 times, and BG:TOB about 10 times. I have experience and knowledge of the game. I know how to play every class and am willing to play any class. I have skype/ventrilo/teamspeak and a mic. My awake hours are usually from 4pm to 8am (CST -6:00).

Comments

• Ragdoll83Ragdoll83 Member Posts: 34
    Ye... what they didn't tell you is that if you jump through 100 hoops you might get it working with two players... but with more than two it won't work. But don't sweat it you probably won't even get it to work with only two either, so trying for more won't even be an issue. Welcome to the "enhanced" edition, where nothing seems to be different. (smells fishy to me but it seems noone gives a crap)
  • SeranSeran Member Posts: 28
    I haven't tested it since the last patch but didn't they say they fixed a lot of the multiplayer instability issues?
  • RemenissionsRemenissions Member Posts: 102
    edited February 2013
    I've listened in to people playing it over skype (waiting for someone to drop out so I could jump in) and they didn't seem to have any bugs.

Edit: This was last night.
  • LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170
    It's pretty stable with two or three, still a bit dodgy with more than that. If you have the ports opened and such theres not too many problems anymore. Most random crashes have been fixed, main problem now is merely connection issues. (where you at matchmaker system? aint nowhere to hide from me...)
  • RemenissionsRemenissions Member Posts: 102
    right? still haven't found a game :/
    found a bunch of players but they're up while i'm asleep with my job
  • Stargazer5781Stargazer5781 Member Posts: 183
    We have a skype chat room for people who want to play multiplayer. If anyone in this thread wants in just add me on skype (Stargazer5781) and I'll add you to the room. There are definitely people looking to play there.
  • VnavekulVnavekul Member Posts: 181
    @Ragdoll83 If you correctly open up your ports (and put a static IP in place for that), I never have any issues, so far? So the game might not be the problem there.
  • NarcliNarcli Member Posts: 1
    I would be interested, if this is still going. I played BG years ago and I've forgotten everything. So i think going through with people would be a good way to refresh my mind. I had to look up Thac0 again XD

throw me a mail at abaddon.light@gmail.com if your thinking of putting a team together again.
  • feenix86feenix86 Member Posts: 7
    I would be interested in joining in a relaxed mp, been playing on and off but would prefer a bit of teamwork in game. Anyone up for it or if there is a spot open drop me an email rjw86@live.com