Skip to content

Schlumpsha

So, I've been playing the game for about 10 years and I only just stumbled across a slime named Schlumpsha for the first time in my life. I had no idea he was down there. I was even more stunned when I did a Google search and realized that he's actually Vanilla content. Unbelievable.

Anyway, neither he nor his sewer people drop anything decent and I think that's a shame.

I'm not even asking for anything specific. Since the Sewer King clearly has an understanding of Charname's situation beyond even Charname's, perhaps it could be an interesting note or something that drops. Whatever.

Or maybe you could add a sidequest for the guy right above him--Svertszche. He just says crazy things and then walks away. Lots of potential there for people far more creative than myself to do something with.

Anyway, just a thought. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MordecaiMordecai Member Posts: 21
    I can't imagine slime having the neurological requirements to analyze the children of murdered deities, but here we are...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Schlumpsha is a "special" or "unique" enemy, its diseases you, making you skin green and changing your strength to 3, that disease did't have an "icon" on your char portrait nor appear in any other part of the game.
    He could drop a magic Ring or Necklace, or just some Gems like Star Sapphire or Diamond.