Skip to content

BG1 Thevies guild quests

I've done the one for the leader and am about to do the buglry one, but is that or are there more?

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    There is one other burglary one after the first one (which can be kinda funny). But other than that, that is all to my knowledge.

Yeah, rather disappointing, I know.
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    1.) Steal the components from Shandralas (?) daughters.
    2.) Be on watch to see when the guard comes.
    3.) Steal the gem

If you do #2 and #3 first then once the mage attack you in the guild house they should come and help you, if i remember correctly.

And that is all there is to the thieves guild in BG1. But there are a couple of other thievery quests around the city, they just aren't under the thieves guild.
  • redlineredline Member Posts: 296
    SionIV said:

1.) Steal the components from Shandralas (?) daughters.
    2.) Be on watch to see when the guard comes.
    3.) Steal the gem

If you do #2 and #3 first then once the mage attack you in the guild house they should come and help you, if i remember correctly.

And that is all there is to the thieves guild in BG1. But there are a couple of other thievery quests around the city, they just aren't under the thieves guild.

If you're interested in fun story/RP options, do #2 and #3 first. If you want XP, though, do #1 first, because the thieves' "help" auto-kills the Halruuan and you lose out on a hefty chunk of experience.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    redline said:

If you want XP, though, do #1 first, because the thieves' "help" auto-kills the Halruuan and you lose out on a hefty chunk of experience.

Not if you're quick enough: you can kill the Halruuan (and get the 4000 XP) before Narlen nails him. (Also if you place one of your party blocking the doorway, then that delays Narlen getting in and makes it easy to kill the Halruuan first, but if you're fast enough then you can do it even without taking advantage of the terrain.)