Skip to content

No Antidotes from Landrin

ikranankaikrananka Member Posts: 4
edited April 2013 in iPad (Archive)
When I encounter Landrin and she requests that I clear her house of spiders, she does NOT give me the 6 venom antidotes that she is supposed to. I have checked that my reputation is high enough but still no antidotes provided. I have also tried having each different character speak to her to initiate her request for help but still no antidotes handed over to help.

Is this problem just happening to me - I don't see this reported anywhere else in the iPad forum?
Post edited by ikrananka on

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    The antidote response is based on the reaction modifier, which is a combination of reputation and the speaker's Charisma.
  • ikranankaikrananka Member Posts: 4
    I am sure that is not the issue. I tried it again last night with Imoen. She has a Charmisma of 16 and Average Reputation of 12. Surely that yields a high enough reaction modifier.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited April 2013
    With 16 Charisma, you need a reputation of 14 or higher to get the antidotes.
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    or 18+ charisma with a reputation of 12
    Wow - I didn't realise it had to be so high. I played the original version on my PC and received the antidotes. I must have had a character with around 18 charisma then.

Where can I find statistics such as this?

I have removed the [Bug] from the title to avoid confusion.
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    ikrananka said:

Where can I find statistics such as this?

I've used NearInfinity and Infinity Explorer to look directly at .2da and .dlg files, but I don't know if they work on iPad (most likely not).
    Thanks - I also play on the PC and so can check the stats using these utils. Cheers :)