Skip to content

Marek and Lothander

AppleApple Member Posts: 5
edited December 2012 in Not An Issue
So I killed Lothander then completed the quest to get the scroll etc. After going to find Marek at the Flushing mermaid he is not there. Am I totally screwed? I was told I've been poisoned and I don't have any previous saves.
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• AppleApple Member Posts: 5
    To add this is the iPad version
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862

Did you talk to Lothander after got the scroll? Also, Marek is upstairs.
  • AppleApple Member Posts: 5
    Couldn't talk to him because he was dead and went to find marek and he wasn't there
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    edited December 2012
    Ah, ok, i don't know, never killed Lothander :)
    If he didn't tell where Marek is, you will not find him, because Marek will move there only after you was told where to find him.
  • CommunardCommunard Member Posts: 556
    Bottom line: Don't kill the only person between you and the antidote to a poison that is slowly killing you :p

Do you have any saves from before you killed him?
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    Yeah, if you kill Lothander when you first meet him then you will be fine. if you kill him during your second encounter then you are "totally screwed". This is a non issue really.
  • KathyPW11KathyPW11 Member Posts: 8
    I am having the problem where I have the geas, and have seen the seer, and have gone to the Blade and Stars, but cannot find Lothander or Marek. I don't know what this "CLUA" thing is that people have been referring to on this thread. I am using OSX, and the program is fully updated. Ideas?