Skip to content

Wondering About Schedule of DLC and Content

So I have to admit to being a bit of a freak - I pre-ordered BG:EE, played a bit, then decided I love the game so much I'd rather put it aside and wait for the DLC so as to get as much content as possible.

I'd like as much DLC for each title as Beamdog are able to produce. I was wondering where the current release date stands for BG2:EE though and what effect that might have on it.

I'm sure publishers wouldn't be happy if DLC was made compatible for both games, but would hate to think that less content is on the horizon for BG1:EE because the sequel is due to be released this year...

I'm even wondering if DLC was pushed more towards BG2:EE, would it be more suited to that game than BG1? As in less open areas and more areas in the vein of BG2.

Comments

• TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    Last I heard, BG2:EE is still supposed to be coming out by the end of this year. My guess is that it'll come out around the same time BG:EE came out last year. It would seem that they are trying to get BG2:EE out, and have both games running (and running well) on all their targeted platforms, before they start focusing on DLC. That's my take on it anyways.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    Samus said:

Soon...