Skip to content

Pc Version to Mac version

Hi,

this is addressed to the developers - some months ago I purchased the PC version of BG: EE only to find that it runs intolerably slow on my bootcamp win xp partition (intel hardware issues). I've just found out there's been mac version released - I'd like to ask you to exchange the win version I have for a mac version. I think it'd be a fair call to have it exchanged free of charge. Whom should I contact to arrange this?

Thanks in advance.

By the way - has anyone asked for something similar? I recall there were quite a few people unhappy about intel related issues several months ago - I wonder how it all ended.

cheers,
a

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Send an email to support@beamdog.com and I'll take care of it. We've had a few people exchange their PC versions for Mac versions (and vice versa).
  • AudacesAudaces Member Posts: 57
    Thanks - email sent :)
  • alnairalnair Member Posts: 561
    @Aosaw That's pretty generous of you ;)
    Will it be possible to do to the same from Mac/PC to Linux, if that ship ever sails? I'm tired of waiting, and with the OSX mod installer coming to life I feel it may very well be the time... but if a Linux version gets done I know I'll want it instead :)
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    @alnair
    It's too early to predict the future with any consistent accuracy, but I'm sure we can work something out.
  • alnairalnair Member Posts: 561
    Thanks for the answer @Aosaw - another (albeit prospective) customer satisfied ;)