Skip to content

Anyone up for a multiplayer game?

RagingOrcRagingOrc Member Posts: 63
Hi people,

I'm really interested in playing the game multiplayer as i've never done so before. Does anyone want to party up? To be honest, i'm more interested in the roleplaying experience than min and maxing/meta gaming. Chars with flaws and strengths would create a much more fun experience imo, possibly some of the more stranger or less used or standard classes and a nice diverse group as well. If people want to roleplay their chars or just play norm, i'm easy.

That said, the above is desirable. I'm happy to play with pretty much anyone :)

Let me know if you want to game :)

Comments

• EllekEllek Member Posts: 4
    Hi Rag!

I'm interesseted in playing some rolplaying. If you are the protagonist, i will just play with the other npc's (and with there flaws). I always play on insane and know the game quit wel, but never I never played a multiplayer game.

So let me know if you still want to play and have the time?

Cheers
  • Nitram_Vi_HermanniaNitram_Vi_Hermannia Member Posts: 64
    Wow I would love to play multiplayer with someone :) But It's needed to know GMT... For me its +1... Thats why I have problems playing online with America players.
  • malfakmalfak Member Posts: 1
    I am definitely interested. I remember going through the original BG1 thinking how fun it would it would be to play multiplayer. Recently purchased BG1EE and I am all in... again... :)

I am in CST

I currently play NWN2 on BGSTCC and am an active avid RPer with PCs of all races and classes
    I am willing to jump in with just about any class

I will be watching the thread to see if it gains some steam
  • sjet55sjet55 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    well I am EST and I havn;t had a multiplayer game of BG in ages
    but hit me up my steam name is Ruby Dragoon
  • ShadowTigerShadowTiger Member Posts: 60
    I might be interested in joining depending on the time, I am PST