Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Magician Comics

IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 822
edited January 2013 in Off-Topic
I'd just like to share a comics (or manhwa as they would call it) that I enjoy reading. I hardly read comics, but this one really got me hooked. I don't want to spoil anything so I won't say anything regarding its plot other than it has a decent storyline. I love D&D games, and I find that this comics share some similarities. For starters, I can say that this is a low to mid-level world with selected few that are of epic level. There are things that can be translated to D&D like immunity to normal weapons. There is also a talking weapon which reminds me of Lilarcor. Good sword fights. Interesting abilities. Low to high level magic. Half-dragons. Assassins. Interesting characters. Interesting world. Interesting story with a little bit of drama and humor. Well drawn environment, some with realistic lighting. And part of what sold me is that it's fully-colored. Drawings are a bit off at first, but they get better after a few chapters. Samples:
imageimageimageimageimageimage

Look it up - Magician Manga

Post edited by Illustair on
Teflon

Comments