Skip to content

Darts!

I'm not sure if it's been done in EE yet ( I'll find out in about six hours when my new comp arrives! ) but, can Darts be moved to the Arrow/Bolt section instead of having them take up all of your inventory space?

I love using Darts more than Bows and Crossbows, but find it a huge inconvenience having them take all my inventory up.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Copastetic1985Copastetic1985 Member Posts: 277
    @Bhaaldog

Ah, see I didn't even know that. That's much better than the twenty I'm use to. I should have waited until I load up EE later today.

Still though, being able to put them in the Arrow/Bolt section would still be great. It would be a quicker means for switching the type you want to use.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Copastetic1985Copastetic1985 Member Posts: 277
    Yeah, I've heard about those new little features. While great, I hardly pick gems up to begin with unless I know it's worth more than 50g.

Scrolls I generally pickup if it's a level 2 or higher, which is slightly uncommon unless you're killing Ogres, Ghasts, and Ghouls.

And I'm probably the only one, but I hardly pickup potions as well, unless they're rare, or healing in nature. 90% of the rare ones I sell. I have never needed Magic Blocking/Protection or any of the other more expensive flavors.
  • IecerintIecerint Member Posts: 431
    I wish there were a "gem bag autosort" option.
  • NifftNifft Member Posts: 1,065
    Iecerint said:

I wish there were a "gem bag autosort" option.

Ideally all bags and stores would allow sorting... :-/