Skip to content

CLUA Console/Debug Mode for Ludites

Hey! I played BG way back in the day when I was young and foolish and a pc user, and was delighted to find recently that Overhaul had ported the game over to the mac.

I've been trying to access the baldur.ini file to activate debug mode, but much to my chagrin, I've had no luck! I know this has been discussed elsewhere on the forums, and I hate to be a bother about it, but I cannot find the file in my documents folder, and when I choose the "Show Package Contents" option, and go into the override folder, there is nothing there.

Is this because I downloaded the game through the app store? What am I doing wrong? Thank you in advance for your patience and help!

Comments

• endrebakendrebak Member Posts: 1
    I bought the game from the appstore and have had no problems. My ini file path looks like:

/Users/endrebak/Library/Containers/com.beamdog.baldursgateenhancededition/Data/Documents/Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition

Have you tried alt-cmd-space and searching for baldur.ini? My finder finds it.
  • ArteauArteau Member Posts: 11
    I have looked everywhere after the appstore purchase on my macbook pro and there nothing on my computer with a .ini extension. I don't want to cheat, I just want a way around the Firebeard's Scroll bug by creating an id scroll. I even took @endrebak 's advice and searched for balder.ini. . .nothing. Help!