Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

New Game... For real!

ShadowTigerShadowTiger Member Posts: 60
edited May 2013 in Multiplayer
Okay I will go ahead and organize this since people seem to be flaking out. I will check this thread every day!

If you want to play Baldur's Gate online, post a reply to this thread saying when you would like to play. Also list what class, race, and alignment you would like to play as. This doesn't have to be your final choice, it is just to get people to start thinking and to see if there are problems (say if we have a mix of good and evil and that bothers some people).

Once we get everyone together we can talk about exactly how we want to play, but this is mostly to get at least 3 people together. I think 6 would be cool especially if not everyone can make it every week.

"Commitment" is your estimate of how often you will miss a session because of work, vacation, family or health issues, etc. If you know that you will have trouble making it every week, or that you might get bored and just quit, let us know ahead of time!

Format:

Time Zone: GMT -8, (PST)
Days available: Saturday and Sunday, but sundays i'm busy from 4:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
Commitment: 90%
Class: Swashbuckler
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post edited by ShadowTiger on
Steamer

Comments