Skip to content

Sylph's BG fan-arty stuffs

SylphSylph Member Posts: 210
edited February 2013 in Fan Creations
So I've been doodling some BG related stuffs lately and figured I would post whatever I finish here. More or less a shameless cry for attention :D

So I don't know if this even technically counts, it's just a portrait of one of the characters I play >.>
deviantART link

Aaaand my attempt at painting happy-face Rasaad :D I have no idea why I insist on using watercolours when they fight me every step of the way :(
deviantART link

I have some more in the planning-phases, but I work slow so I may just be raising this thread from the grave every so often :)

Thanks for looking!
Post edited by Sylph on

Comments

• YovanethYovaneth Member Posts: 691
    Sylph said:

I have no idea why I insist on using watercolours when they fight me every step of the way :(

Because if you can conquer watercolours, you can conquer almost any paint medium. That's why. And you can get subleties with watercolours that you simply can't get with other mediums - stick with it.
  • Balduran76Balduran76 Member Posts: 2
    Really amazing work :)
  • SylphSylph Member Posts: 210
    @Balduran76 Thanks! Hopefully I'll have some more to post soon-ish-someday haha, I have some in the works but I tend to take on a lot of projects at once :P
  • SylphSylph Member Posts: 210
    edited May 2013
    So yeah, my hopes of getting lots more BG-related art done kind of derailed... and burst into flames...

But I managed to get a little art card of Imoen done recently (how I picture her in my head anyhows...)
    Little bit sloppy cause I'm not used to tiny formats D:
    deviantART link

Aaaand I did this back in February but didn't want to post it on it's own :P My elven sorceress and her fairy dragon familiar.
    deviantART link

Thanks for looking!
    Post edited by Sylph on
  • NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
    I'll be honest, fairy dragons are pretty much the reason I always play a chaotic good caster. Something about a fay like dragon just seems like the best thing, and you visually demonstrated why.