Skip to content

Emerson not spawning

I've just arrived at the Naskel Mines but cannot get in because I need to speak to Emerson first. However he's nowhere to be found, I've scoured the whole zone but there's no sign of him. Is this a bug - if so does anyone know of a workaround?

Comments

• IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Anyone out there can confirm? Anyone seen this before?

@snowdog: Have you looked at a walkthrough/cheat site to ensure you're doing the right thing/going the right place to get to Emerson and have done all the pre-reqs?

What party members do you have with you? Anything stand out as having been done "differently" in your game that might have caused this character not to respond?

Have you checked the Known issues thread? There's a stickied post at the top of this forum (known bugs and issues) who's first post has a link to a more generic (non ipad specific) bug report thread being maintained by Shar for the game at large.

Have you looked there to see if this is a reported bug? You might search in the forum that post is in to see if anyone else is having this problem.

Let us know in this thread if you find anything or not.
  • OrieOrie Member Posts: 15
    i also can not find this man where a walk through says he should be.
  • OrieOrie Member Posts: 15
    edited May 2013
    i was incorrect he was in the sector but not where the walk through said he was found near said location but not exactly, for me he was south west corner of the mine entrance by one of the small shacks he wears red he may be a wanderer.