Skip to content

Two BG2:EE feature requests

I don't know where else to put feature requests for BG2:EE, so I thought I would put it here.

1. Carrying the same shield form graphics from BG:EE to BG2:EE — One of the things that drove me nuts in the original BG2 were the shield forms. I was so happy you kept them the same in BG:EE as they were in the original BG. Made my day, actually. :)

2. Bringing in the voice character sets from BG:EE to BG2:EE — I was really impressed with the three new voice sets for male/female characters added in BG:EE. In fact, one of my initial disappointments with BG2 was that none of the BG voice sets were carried over. (I have a mac and don't have access to the cool PC mods out there to do this type of thing.) If at all possible, can you guys bring in all 6 BG:EE voice sets to BG2:EE?

Comments

• Draith012Draith012 Member Posts: 174
    Actually, I would like some of the voice sets from BG2 to be available in BG1EE
  • NifftNifft Member Posts: 1,065
    Draith012 said:

Actually, I would like some of the voice sets from BG2 to be available in BG1EE

I'd like both in both. :-)

Especially in a Black Pits game -- I need more PC voices for a full party!
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    I agree with both these things. Especially the shields. I've got plenty of downloaded voice sets that I'll be carrying over anyway, but I'd rather not have to mod the horrible BG2 shield graphics too.