Skip to content

Human male thief character model bug

smakibbfbsmakibbfb Member Posts: 5
edited March 2013 in Original BG2 Bugs
I've just started playing BG2 with ToB installed and Human male thieves are not displaying properly.

The inventory screen shows the correct hooded thief model, but the game screen shows a warrior. When I put a leather armour on a thief the game display updates properly.

I've created a new thief who shows up as an armourless warrior in his cell. When I take armour of Yoshimo a little way in to the game he then looks like an armourless warrior.

I'd like this resolved - my main game is playing as a Kensai, and I decided that the armourless thief model looks better for that character than an armourless warrior. I use shadowkeeper to change his class to thief, but it doesn't actually do anything to the game display, only the inventory screen.

Any help/suggestions very much appreciated

Comments

• BuurmanSvenBuurmanSven Member Posts: 5
    I don't know how to fix the bug about thieves displaying as warrior (you might want to check the baldurdash or gibberlings3 fixpacks to see if they fix these bugs) but AFAIK in shadowkeeper you can also change the appearance. You might be able to use that to change his appearance to your liking.