Skip to content

Bit of help please

ok im new to the game on ipad but have played the original and i have a few questions

1 script in the main game i cant get any ai script to work yet i had a play with black pit and it seems fine in there ?
2 ive noticed items disapear from my back pack notably the boots for the spider infestation quest
3 issues with quick slot spells and wands i order them used in pause then when i unpause they revert back to main hand wepon instead
4 aoe affect spells kill the gameplay they slow it down so much i can make a cup of tea between actions?

im sure these have been covered on other threads but i cant seem to find them and dont have time to keep looking

many thanks in advance

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    1-did you tap the AI on/off button near the right down corner? If it is unactivated, scripts won't work. Tap on it to highlight and activate AI.

2-I never had this happen to me, maybe you gave them to a npc without knowing (tapped their portraits while the boots were in your hands) and you dismissed the npc?

3-I don't understand your problem. Pause the game. Tap the wand in your quickslot. It will be highlighted with red frame, meaning it is to be targeted. Tap an enemy. Sometimes, tapping an enemy is difficult and the tap may not register. Check your character portrait, it should have the spell/wand icon on the portrait, it shows that's your next action. Unpause the game and the spell/wand will be used.

4-This is a problem in Ipad. Next patch may be able to fix this, it is a game engine problem. Zooming in to the max helps reduce the lag. Avoid using stinking cloud, cloudkill, and entangle spells, they are the worst offenders. If an enemy uses them, order your characters to attack or flee, then move your camera to a clean area so the effect can not be seen. As long as the fog or entangling wines are not on the screen, the game does not slow down.
  • StormbladesStormblades Member Posts: 2
    Thanks