Skip to content

Human Flesh armor recoloring

hellhoundhellhound Member Posts: 33
The colour of this armor makes my character look like he's going to a gay club. Could someone edit the itm file and give it, say, a ghastly dead skin color that's bit grayish/bluish... anything but the pig pink! IEEP does not work for me so I can't do it myself :( .

Comments

• MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    Good point. You'd think Vellin Dahn and company would have at least tanned it or something. Or maybe they were going for the pink human flesh aesthetic, especially for when they go out clubbing in Waterdeep.
  • HeinrichHeinrich Member Posts: 188
    Mortianna said:

Or maybe they were going for the pink human flesh aesthetic, especially for when they go out clubbing in Waterdeep.

If I remember correctly, Reijek the tanner needed human skin to wear and appear human as he was one of those skinless creatures. The armor itself wasn't meant for anyone else but himself.

It would make sense that it would be pink like the skin color of a typical person in Amn.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    I'm not sure, but I think you might be able to change it with Shadowkeeper or EEKeeper. You can see if there is any option to change the colors in the Item Browser.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Something like this, maybe?