Skip to content

Character Creation - Display "Stored" Ability Scores

NifftNifft Member Posts: 1,065
Sometimes, when I'm rolling up four to six new PCs for the Black Pits, I forget what results I have stored.

Hitting "Recall" overwrites what I have, so it's impossible to compare a new roll to a stored roll unless you memorize the stored roll.

It would be nice if the space on the left were used to show the numbers of the stored roll, including Str bonus and the roll total.
NeonfiskGodJarrakulNecdilzor

Comments

• JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    By "Str bonus" you mean exceptional strength? That is, the numbers after the slash in 18/XX? If so, I agree entirely. That and the roll total are really the only important characteristics of a stat line, so those two numbers would give all the important data about the stored roll.
  • NifftNifft Member Posts: 1,065
    @Jarrakul - Yes, exceptional strength is what I meant.

I think it's just about as much work for them to show ALL the numbers as it is to show just "total" and exceptional str bonus, so my request is that they show all of the numbers.
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    Yeah, that's probably true. It'd take up a bit more interface space, but it's not as though that part of character creation really fills the screen. I would like for them to show the total also, though, if only because that's a handy number to have.