Skip to content

Soultaker Dagger

Hi Guys,

I dont recall why I sold it but I must have as I dont have it in my inventory and now I cannot start the main TOSC quest! I tried EEKeeper but putting the dagger in my inventory does nothing. It appears but the quest giver does not take it from me, he just keeps asking if I have found the dagger yet.

Can anyone help me as I have no idea where I sold the dagger and I cant complete TOSC otherwise.

Many thanks guys (from a complete tool)

Drec

Comments

• forktheworldforktheworld Member Posts: 88
    So, just to be clear, you already finished Durlag's Tower? You said that you couldn't start the quest without the dagger and that's confusing since you don't need the dagger to start the quest.
  • drechanadrechana Member Posts: 53
    Sorry, yes I have already completed Durlags
    I completed Durlags before I went into TOSC, somehow ditched the dagger forgetting that i needed it, got to TOSC, spoke to the NPC in the inn and now he is just asking me for the dagger.
    hold on, nevermind, i forgot that he shouldnt take the dagger from you....when you go back to TOSC after getting the dagger you get pounced by the cult first before you see him again...i was confusing the game..... All sorted now, Ignore thread.....