Skip to content

Creating a new CHARNAME. Roleplay build suggestions?

2»

Comments

• EntropyXIIEntropyXII Member Posts: 656
    @Quartz - I wouldn't say I powergame.. quite the opposite really. I do enjoy playing characters central to combat though. Mostly of the roguish persuasion - or even mage. I find them quite tactical. It's just unfortunate that Haer'dalis killed the bard a little for me. I seem to have an issue getting used to the idea that my PC pulls out a lute in the middle of battle but i'll give it a go I think.

I like kits for the most part - as long as they fit. It adds that extra bit of flavour.. IMO of course.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    How is the Swashbuckler/Bounty hunter? do they fit into the game in terms of RP? do they have a good non-powergaming build?

Up until now I have stayed away from Bounty Hunters due to traps of supreme cheddar and that you already have a well made one in BG2 as an NPC.

Swashbuckler I have always liked the look of but it seems very Zoro/Jack Sparrow to me and might not fit in.
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    Swashbuckler is cool.
    Just a quick question guys - Does Bounter Hunter/Fighter, dual-class well?

I am still working on a Spike Spiegel build. Now whereas Bounter Hunter seems the obvious choice, Spike is actually quite decent in combat and sets no traps. Would Swashbuckler work?