Skip to content

Help Modding BG Through Wineskin?

What's up fellas I am in need of some help here. I am running the original (not EE) baldur's gate on a Mac OSX through the Wineskin application and have been trying to remove the level/experience cap on my mage so that I can solo through the game as an unstoppable badass (I've already beaten the game several times anyway). I was wondering how I would do this since every forum I've run across has provided downloads that aren't compatible with mac and the mac programs I've found tend to conflict as well since I am running a PC game on a Mac. I'm a bit of a noobie when it comes to technical computer things so I would GREATLY appreciate some help. I can still access the games files through Wineskin so I know this can be done but I just don't know how. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• massivemagemagicmassivemagemagic Member Posts: 2
    Never mind in between my finals studying I've managed to figure out that all I needed to do was simply use wineskin to wrap a cap removing program and unzip it into the override folder. It worked like a charm except now the computer mouse appears instead of the game curser. Not a big deal but if anyone knows how I would be able to fix this it would be a great help.