Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Help Modding BG Through Wineskin?

What's up fellas I am in need of some help here. I am running the original (not EE) baldur's gate on a Mac OSX through the Wineskin application and have been trying to remove the level/experience cap on my mage so that I can solo through the game as an unstoppable badass (I've already beaten the game several times anyway). I was wondering how I would do this since every forum I've run across has provided downloads that aren't compatible with mac and the mac programs I've found tend to conflict as well since I am running a PC game on a Mac. I'm a bit of a noobie when it comes to technical computer things so I would GREATLY appreciate some help. I can still access the games files through Wineskin so I know this can be done but I just don't know how. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• massivemagemagicmassivemagemagic Member Posts: 2
    Never mind in between my finals studying I've managed to figure out that all I needed to do was simply use wineskin to wrap a cap removing program and unzip it into the override folder. It worked like a charm except now the computer mouse appears instead of the game curser. Not a big deal but if anyone knows how I would be able to fix this it would be a great help.